There are some requirements for making your design into a succes and to guarantee the printing quality for your merchandise:
- All logo’s in vectors, grouped as one object, .PNG, .JPG or .JPEG gives no guarantee on the outcome! So we’re not responsible if the outcome is wrong.
- All texts in curves. Names or numbers of players put in the file in the preferred font and in curves.
- All the logo’s, texts, backgrounds, etc. in separate files or separately in the same file with the design.
- The colors to be set in the file as CMYK colors.
- Avoid transparency, gradients, opacity, masks etc. web effects – we can print these with NO guarantee for the result.
- Do not use any objects made with plugging or other additional non-standard software tools in the design.
- If any 3D or other object made with special software convert them in .TIFF images in 120 dpi in real size.
- The min. line thickness visible on the fabrics structure is 0.35 mm [1 pt].
* When Esportclothing makes a design for any custom product, you pay for the service, not the .AI [Adobe Illustrations] files itself.